Mission: Better Security is Better Business.
Vision: To perfectly synchronize the Digital Security mandates of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
Core Philosophy : We provide an Information Security Framework based on the ISO 27001:2013 Standard.
Security is based on simplicity, efficiency and connectivity that tie together the splintered aspects of IT security into one, integrated solution, capable of sharing insights across the organization. It adds a critical layer of guidance from our experts, who help businesses focus their security efforts. And it makes security simpler, so that business users can manage the rules and policies, and end users can easily comply. Together these enhancements can radically change the culture of compliance within organizations and strengthen the overall security posture, allowing easier adoption of disruptive technologies — like cloud and mobile — so your organization can refocus on doing what it does best.
We, like ISO 27001, use a top-down risk-based approach that is technology-neutral. The specification defines a six-part planning process:
1. Define a security policy.
2. Define the scope of the ISMS.
3. Conduct a risk assessment.
4. Manage identified risks.
5. Select control objectives and controls to be implemented.
6. Prepare a statement of applicability.
Our approach is built around the three foundational imperatives of IT security:
- Protect — the whole enterprise, from end to end, inside and out, with efficiency
- Comply — with internal governance policies and external regulations, using a consistent, reliable approach that doesn’t compromise business agility
- Enable — the confidence to adopt new technology and pursue innovation and operational efficiency